Have you installed and activated the Probo WooCommerce plugin? Have you also created your Probo account and are you ready to link it to your WooCommerce webshop? Let's start!
Notice! To connect your WooCommerce webshop to your Probo account, you need to use the Probo API key. Have you not received it yet? Please contact Probo via email@example.com.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > tab Probo.
- Next click on the mini-tab Authorization.
- Fill in the API token - without the word 'Basic' in it. Example: Basic OWEyMjQzYzIyOTg4NGE5ZTg2NTIyNjMwMGY2ZjdlZjM6QTNDNTk1YTQzM2QyNGM1MGFlNUVDMUVDZjZCMTU0NiU=.
- Click on Save changes.
- Next click on Click to authorize.
- You status will change - provided the API token is correct - to Authorized.
Did the status not change to Authorized? Then the API token is probably not correct. If necessary, check this for spaces.
Are you stuck? Get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to help you!